Contest and promotion guidelines
Express Financial Services / Nigal Inc. Official Contest and Promotion Rules
- Express Financial Services may conduct any contest / promotion during any time frame without any given notice.
- The following are generic contest / promotion rules and apply to all sponsored contests / promotions unless otherwise specified on official entry form or display.
- All prizes must be claimed in person within 15 calendar days of the date winner is announced at one of Express Financial Services during normal business hours. Winners will be required to provide proof of identification and sign a release form acknowledging receipt of the prize. Prizes not claimed forfeit prize.
- Contests / Promotions involving store credit, discounts, or any sale discounts are only for in-store purchases and not applicable for online transactions unless expressly stated.
- Express Financial Services disclaims any responsibility for the inability to consider any entry due to malfunction. Express Financial Services is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries by mail, email, fax.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
- Contests / promotions are open to all valid California businesses, charitable institutions and ministries or any individual eighteen (18) years of age or older who register by completing an official entry form, emailing official contest / promotion email address, faxing to designated number or by calling the designated contest / promotion phone number at designated time. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person or entity. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, affiliate partners, and immediate / extended family and household members of Express Financial Services, it’s parent company, it’s parent’s affiliated companies, and it’s advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the contest / promotion.
- Except where prohibited by law, by entering the contest / promotion and or signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his / her / it’s name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical / other information, and statements for advertising, and promotional purposes, for this and other promotions without additional compensation.
- No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the contest / promotion Prize, provided however, Express Financial Services may at it’s sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Only one prize per household per contest / promotion. If a household has won a prize valued over $50 you must wait 30 days before entering any other contest / promotion.
- By participating in the contest / promotion, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these official contest / promotion rules and the decisions of marketing manager (“contest / promotion Judge”). All decisions regarding the contest / promotion including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the “contest / promotion Judge”, whose decisions shall be final. The contest / promotion judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this contest / promotion, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the contest / promotion judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in an non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Express Financial Services, it’s parent company, it’s parent’s affiliated companies or it’s advertising or promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the contest / promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold Express Financial Services, it’s parent company, and it’s parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the contest / promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, in claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winners of the contest / promotion, send your request to Web/Technical (from the Contact Us page) or look for the winner’s name posted on the website, once the name has become available, upon the conclusion of the contest / promotion.
Effective March 23, 2021