Buy Now Pay Later
What Is Acima
Acima is an alternative way to shop, without paying cash or relying on credit. After completing an easy application process, you’ll receive an instant approval decision. If approved, begin a lease agreement that will allow you to get your merchandise right away for a low initial payment of $50, then make rental payments until you obtain ownership.
How is Leasing Different?
If you make a purchase on credit, you borrow the money and then make payments back to the creditor, which include charges such as interest.
On the other hand, when you enter into a lease agreement, Acima purchases the item(s) you select from Express. You then make lease payments to Acima while using the merchandise to own it, or terminate the lease at any time, without penalty. Lease payments are based on the value of the item(s) and the cost of lease services.
What items can be leased?
All kinds! Jewelry, Electronics, Power Tools, Luxury Goods, Musical Instruments, Gold and Silver Coins and more!
Items must cost at least $100 together or alone to be eligible for lease.
How does it work?
Use our Store Locator to find the nearest Express. You can then apply in store with your mobile device or online below. When approved, head down to the store when you’re ready to shop.
Do I need credit to apply?
No! All you need to do to get started is provide some personal information, banking account numbers, and meet some basic income requirements.
What do I need to apply?
Although no credit score or credit history is needed, you will still need meet some basic requirements to apply for a lease.
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have at least three months of income history with your current source of income.
- Have an active checking account with at least $1,000 of income per month.
- Yours checking account must have been open for the last 90 days.
- Make sure your checking account is free from NSFs, excessive overdrafts and negative balances.
- Have a government-issued photo ID, and a social security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Answer all question regarding your income and status accurately and truthfully.
Once the requirement have been met, application filled out and submitted, we’ll let you know within seconds if you’re approved!
How much can I get approved for?
You can be approved for up to $4,000
How long does my lease approval last?
Once you’re approved for a lease, the approval lasts for 30 days! If you don’t use it in that timeframe, the approval expires.