The more skills you have the better — but it’s hard to build a fulfilling career on something that you've never done. Before you start applying, take some time to ask yourself a few of these questions:
- What is something you learned that made everything that came after easier?
- Have more of your achievements come as a result of solitary effort or teamwork?
- What do you enjoy more, solving problems or pushing the discussion forward?
- What is the most rewarding job you've ever had? Why?
- Describe the best team you ever worked with. What made that experience stand out?
Your skills, interests, and goals are the result of your experiences, your triumphs, and your failures. Consider all the best, most rewarding elements of your experience, and let them come together to create a picture of where you want to go next in your career. If we hire you based on your skills, we’ll get a skilled employee. If we hire you based on your skills, and your enduring passions, and your distinct experiences and perspectives, we’ll get more than just an employee. That's what we want.
At Express Pawn the same ethics that built the business back in the 1980s remain firmly to this day. Our Formula is simple, provide honest and transparent collateral loans at discounted rates to the San Diego community. Empower and enrich the lives of our employees, provide the best customer service, build a culture of honesty and integrity by fostering leaders. We believe in serving the community, treating all equally without bias, and making dreams a possibility. We are more than just a Pawn Shop, We are more than just a business... We Are... Express!